TerpMaster Pro Closed loop extractors
The professional series has been designed with optimum operator efficiency and safety in mind.
The TerpMaster Pro closed loop hydrocarbon extractor system performs a safe botanical extraction within a sealed, vacuumed system. Utilizing a top fill shower head input solvent sprays through the material column, collecting essential oils as it passes through the material. Oil bearing solvent is then filtered via an inline filter plate section that allows the user to add multiple stage micron filters to further help remove plant lipids, waxes & chlorophyll. An inline ball valve is used to allow solvent to be suspended in the material column, as well as closing off the collection base during the recovery process.
This model is for the beginner or experienced extractor looking to produce a higher quality extract, with medium amounts of material to process. All TerpMaster Pro extractors have dual inspection windows which easily allows the operator to monitor each stage of the process.
The TerpMaster Pro series are known as passive closed loop extractor systems, this means solvent is transferred throughout the system by firstly introducing a vacuum to the system and secondly pressure and temperature manipulation, this is achieved by cooling your system in dry ice and recovering your solvent with the use of warm water.
* Upgrade the TerpMaster Pro to the TerpMaster Elite by adding a jacketed collection base and jacketed material column this will allow the use of a chiller/heater.
420 PMUK extraction systems can be supplied with Viton Gaskets. Buna – N & PTFE Gaskets depending on the hydrocarbon depending on the solvent used for extraction.
The collection base and solvent tank have a 3 to 1 solvent/material capacity ratio this allows 3 washes of the material column resulting in maximum yields as well as 20-25% head space for solvent expansion.
All 420 pmuk systems are designed and built and pressure tested in the UK before being dispatched to our customers. All 420 PMUK systems are tested at 100psi for a minimum period of 72 hours before being dispatched to our customers.
TerpMaster Pro 500g extraction system includes
- 3”x24” 304 Stainless steel dewax column (500g)
- 304 Stainless steel ¼” heavy duty 2000PSI ball valves
- 304 Stainless steel 1.5” PTFE heavy duty inline ball valve
- 8”x10” Collection base with hemispherical lid with 2 viewing ports.
- 8”x2” Shatter platter
- 2 x ¼”x 36” PTFE braided stainless steel hose with rubber protection
- 1 x ¼” x 72” PTFE braided stainless steel hose with rubber protection
- High Pressure Clamps
- Filter Plate With 100 Micron Stainless Steel Screen & Retaining Circlip
- Nitrogen/Vacuum Assistance Showerhead endcap
- 1 Piece Stainless Steel Recovery Tank, Comes with dual inspection windows & solvent level indicator. 4” Centre Cap For Hassle Free Cleaning
- Gycerine Filled Vacuum / Pressure Gauges (-30hg/150psi)
- Viton, Buna & PTFE Gaskets Available
- 3”x24” Dewaxing capacity 500g/2.77L
- 8”x10” Stainless steel solvent tank, 15.4L (Recommend fill level on indicator, leaves 20% tank volume for solvent expansion)
- 8”x12” Collection base + hemispherical lid. (9.8L solvent capacity, leaves 20% volume for solvent tank expansion)
- The TerpMaster series closed loop systems are supplied with NPT fittings as standard.
- 2-year warranty with 420 PMUK with TerpMaster series excludes gaskets bolts and nuts.
- Systems can hold a vacuum as low as -29.9 inHg
- High polish interior
- Custom builds are available upon request please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
420PMUK sells only equipment manufactured to the highest standards and quality is assured in all our products
However, due to the chemical properties of butane there remains an element of risk in the operation. It is necessary for the users of such equipment to be aware of these risks and familiarise themselves with the instructions regardless of their level of experience. Due to the volatile properties of butane, there is an ever-present risk of danger in its use, and 420PMUK cannot be held responsible for any bodily harm or damage to property that may result from its usage with any of our equipment.
420PMUK urges all users to take necessary precautions before using our products, especially when the operation requires the use of dangerous substances.
420PMUK does not advocate the use of such equipment for the processing or production of any substances covered by the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 or any subsequent relevant legislation. Products sold by distributors are sold on the understanding that they shall be used for legitimate purposes only, and are obliged to clarify that the usage of our products for any illegal purposes may result in police involvement and any appropriate penalties under law.