Stainless Steel Vacuum Chambers are a perfect entry level product to enable an efficient and effective degassing process.
This exclusive, functional and practical range of Stainless Steel Vacuum Chambers are a perfect solution for a wide range of degassing scenarios.
Each chamber is supplied with a 3 foot hose which connects directly to a vacuum pump.
The high quality 304 Stainless Steel allows these chambers to be used 1000’s of times without losing performance.
All Vacuum Chambers are tested and signed off by the engineering & quality control department before being dispatched to customers. All chambers come with a two year guarantee.
The Chamber Lid is manufactured from varying sizes of thick crystal clear acrylic and features an Isolated Vacuum Gauge along with two 1/8″ BSP Ball Valves – one is used to connect the chamber to the vacuum pump and the second is used to evacuate the vacuum after degassing.
• Capacity: 8L (250mmx140mm )
• The lid has a heavy duty rubber seal.
• Stainless Steel Chamber
• Fully Assembled Vacuum Chamber with separate pipe which is easily connected and will safely heat up to 150°F.
• Clear lid – safe to use and makes contents visible.
• Ball Valve to Release Vacuum
• Glycerin filled vacuum gauge
• Silicone Vacuum Pad