Our vacuum ovens are purpose-built to perform degassing / purging of light hydrocarbon solvents. Using the technique of cold boiling, the oven applies a gentle heat under reduced pressure conditions to expedite solvent degassing while simultaneously preserving color, aroma, and overall solute quality. We’ve applied our extensive vacuum expertise and industry experience to produce a series of ovens designed exactly for your needs: low consumption, high-throughput, and reliable operation.
|Optimal heat distribution across entire interior chamber.
(0.9cf model shown)
At 420PMUK we make every effort to provide oven performance capabilities in a standardized format. We’re not interested in juking our stats to make a sale. Instead, our goal is to provide quality, transparent production capabilities that meet the demands of our professional customers.
- Temperature Range: Room to 212F;
- Temperature Stability: ±1.0°
- Temperature Uniformity: within 5% of the temperature setpoint.
- Heat-Up Time: 45 minutes to preheat. Optimal saturation reached in 120 minutes, over 30 minutes faster than competitors.
- Ultimate Vacuum: <500 µmHg / mTorr / micron
- Time to Vacuum: 4 minutes to 29″Hg using our VE Series 4cfm Dual Stage Vacuum Pump.
- Vacuum Hold: guaranteed to lose less than 1″Hg (25.4 torr) in 24 hours.