Key Features and Description:
- Closed Column Pressure Extractor (Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty, excludes gaskets and screens)
- This system allows the user to build up solvent pressure by closing the valve, pulling a vacuum and filling the extractor, Extractor will fill about 85% with solvent before the internal pressure will equal the pressure of the can propellant.
- The solvent can will fit into either port with a tip adapter supplied with some butane cans, tip adapter required, not included
- Solvent Soak is expected to be between 30-90 min, but this all depends on material, starting with frozen cans of solvent is recommended
- This system allows the user to soak the material before opening the bottom valve to release the solvent and oil.
420PMUK sells only equipment manufactured to the highest standards and quality is assured in all our products
However, due to the chemical properties of butane there remains an element of risk in the operation. It is necessary for the users of such equipment to be aware of these risks and familiarise themselves with the instructions regardless of their level of experience. Due to the volatile properties of butane, there is an ever-present risk of danger in its use, and 420PMUK cannot be held responsible for any bodily harm or damage to property that may result from its usage with any of our equipment.
420PMUK urges all users to take necessary precautions before using our products, especially when the operation requires the use of dangerous substances.
420PMUK does not advocate the use of such equipment for the processing or production of any substances covered by the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 or any subsequent relevant legislation. Products sold by distributors are sold on the understanding that they shall be used for legitimate purposes only, and are obliged to clarify that the usage of our products for any illegal purposes may result in police involvement and any appropriate penalties under law.
CcomingDISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. DO NOT USE INDOORS
Closed Column Extractors